Date sent:              Mon, 4 Nov 2002 01:43:17 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   Bruce Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Folic Acid
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Can anyone here give me the appropriate daily dosage for this vitamin?
>  I have 400 mcg tablets and I take one tablet three times a day, or
> 1,200 mcg's per day.  Too much?  About right?....

Do you have evidence of a deficiency of Folic Acid?  Folic Acid can
be harmful in certain conditions, including some of the peripheral
neuropathies.  It is not a drug to take lightly.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"