From: "Kathleen Cochran" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

> After reading your email  my head is spinning...

Good Heavens! Just now? My head is almost always spinning! Maybe I listened
too much Spinning Wheels when I was sweet little sixteen.

> P.S. If you are a witch, surely you are a very good witch--not the wicked
> variety!

You'd better to ask my family..., first of all my husband
The only thing about which I am sure: in my loved pets' eyes I am the best
witch. Which is a good thing
To be the Good Witch in the land of Oz. I thought to search for the Yellow
Road and go to ask for a little brain, brave and oil (ointment for my
paining limbs and hip).
Do you know the way? Or should I ask Mary Rack from Greater Kansas City?

Love,

Olga