From: "Rayilyn Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

> I found it interesting that you were taking it.  Did I miss something in
your
> email, but is it for treatment of your PD?

NO, Tegretol is for RLS and my whole body pain, to get some relief for the
nights.
Hope - strongly I do! - it will work.
Mostly I am scared of SLE and the exams to get more results to the final dx
(regarding SLE). I much more "like" PD than enzymopathia, chr. pain synd.
and LSE, still do not know how I'll be able to fight against so much new,
unknown enemies!

Love,

Olga