Hi Caroline and all -

Your idea about TV programs is a good one.  However, we should not expect
immediate results from such exposure.  It just doesn't work that way.

For example, I have been interviewed by Frontline, 60 Minutes, CBS Evening
News, Discovery, Oprah, and others.  Partially as a result of all this I have
been serving on a governmental committee in Washington.  Although not
directly concerned with Parkinson's Disease this board is setting up
guidelines for a process known as xenotransplantation.  It offers hope to
victims of organ, cell, and tissue failure.  Xeno made a dramatic difference
in my life.  You can read my online diary at:

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn">http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn
</A>

Jim