Olga,

After reading your email  my head is spinning...I can only begin to imagine
how overwhelming this must be for you. No wonder you are scared.

With so many people working hard on assessing your condition, I hope there
will be some positive developments in your treatment and your quality of
life.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery, the change in meds, etc. etc.

Thinking of you,
Kathleen

P.S. If you are a witch, surely you are a very good witch--not the wicked
variety!