OLga,

my mother (does not have PD, had a stroke) has had trigeminal neuralgia or
tic doloroux for years and takes Tegretol for it, the only thing that helps
and when it  gets REALLY BAD Tegretol doesn't help.

I found it interesting that you were taking it.  Did I miss something in your
email, but is it for treatment of your PD?  If so, it's the first time I've
heard of it being used for PD.  I took it once (just before PD) when my
toothache was mistaken, as they often are, for tic doloroux.

Rayilyn