I have a copy of the full CoEQ10 article  from the Archives of Neurology.
It is in .pdf format and includes all the statistics and graphs. Will be
glad to email it to list members who can understand the statistics and
explain it to the rest of us.

I'm finding that this study is causing a dilemma. The results - even if
they are based on a small number of subjects did report that at the
largest dose -1200 mg/ day there was clinical evidence of slower
progression. Similar positive results were found in a study with
Huntingon's patients, but with 600 mg/day.
The researchers and the NINDS do not advise patients to start taking the
substance based on this one study. Yet some of our neuros are telling us
that we should -if there's a chance it will slow the progression and
there were no reported bad side effects - why not?

But if you buy the Vitaline product - used in the clinical trial and
supposedly "proven effective" as stated by Vitaline- the "discounted"
monthly cost for 1200 mg/day  is about $200 a month. Because CoEQ10 is
considered a food supplement , not a prescribed drug - it is not covered
by medical insurance . How many people will be able to afford it?
You can find web stores that sell it for about $100/month , but because
it is not regulated by the FDA - you can't be sure of what you're
getting. Some reports comparing different brands of CoQ10 report on
variations from 17% - 100% of the active product.

Would also welcome more thoughts / ideas on this.

Linda