Hi All -

I don't want to sound like an alarmist but there seems to be a problem with
the supply of Sinemet.

I called my neurologist's office to refill the prescription for Sinemet
25/100.  His assistant told me I might have to switch to the generic version
because the manufacturer was not shipping it at this time.  She had no more
information.

A visit to the pharmacist didn't get me anywhere; it was the first time he
had heard about it.  Nothing was mentioned on the Bristol Myers Squibb
Sinemet website.

Anyone else aware of this?

Jim