Camilla has just posted this on CARE:

Friends-- those of you who have been around these PD lists for a
while will recall our state-of-Maine PWP, Ivan Suzman. He has had PD
for 18--count them !- years, and often had terrible problems getting
good home aides under his public assistance program.  He was the one
who persuaded Archbishop Desmond Tutu to prepare a Prayer for
Parkinsonians several years ago, and has been a determined advocate
for PWPs. He is now writing a column for the PDF Newsletter, and
phoned me last night.

Ivan is running for city council in Portland ,Maine---he played for
me a radio spot ad which was really good.  The best news was that he
is doing very well--has 3 excellent paid caregivers, and has profited
from  speech therapy so it was easy to understand him.   Because he
only "lurks" on PIEN these days, he asked me to let people know what
he's up to----as I'm not on PIEN I said I'd tell CARE folks, and
maybe one of them (Maryse?) will fwd it to PIEN.  His address is
Ivan Suzman, 9 Range St., Portland,ME  04103  if anyone wants to
congratulate him.  His userid starts with <cureit@___> but I've lost
the rest of it--perhaps someone can supply it ?