that my world  was flipped upside down
i could have been a millionaire
i could have ridden in limos
i could have been somebody
but no
i had to get hit by this life mincer
this minute by minute inch by inch
destroyer
this taker of all things physical and longed for

so much so
that i was forced to look
and learn to see
that those physical things were not for me
because i am not just a physical being
i have no such limits
none of us do

as long as we are willing to lift the blindfold
just a tiny bit

we have the freedom to think as we do
we have the freedom to change the way we think
we have everything

jmp

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55-41-37 cd: 55-44-43 tel: 613-256-8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 301-375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/