Only a suggestion, Rayilyn, but has your doc tried teaming
the Sinemet with a small dose of one of the
dopamine-agonists, like Mirapex or Permax? For me, it kind
of "smooths out" the Sinemet. I find that while Sinemet
alone will get me going, it leaves me too stiff. Again,
it's such an individual thing, but what it comes down to is
trial and error to find out what works out best for you.
You have to experiment a bit-which is a b---h, especially
if you're medication-sensitive. But I just keep thinking
that if you were on the right med combo you would feel so
much better-that's probably the R.N. in me talking.
Take care,
Carole Hercun