hi all

my "new voice newsletter" (NVNews)
is all about parkinson's disease (PD),
providing current news about PD in particular,
(and sometimes about life in general), including press items,
medical abstracts, and other topics of interest to the PD community,
as gathered by that parky news-hound, me!

NVNews can be accessed in two ways:
     via e-mail:
     for effortless door-to-door delivery, send a blank e-mail message to:
     mailto:[log in to unmask]
OR
     via the wwweb:
     visit my newsletter's web page at:

here's a list of my most recent messages (to whet your appetite):
     Nov 14 TheStar: Bogus Parkinson's group thrives on hard sell
     Nov 13 Reuters: Pot may ease Parkinson's symptoms - Czech study
     Nov 13 TheGlobe: Stop the mental illness brain drain
     Nov 13 Books: A Life Shaken: My Encounter With Parkinson's Disease
     Nov 13 QT: shadow

my newsletter contains my current postings and messages;
my journal contains my archived postings and messages going back to 1995;
both entities have a search engine on board;
links to both are also to be found
on my website "a new voice"

information and education R us

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55-41-37 cd: 55-44-43 tel: 613-256-8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 301-375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/