I couldn't have said it better myself, Linda. Speaking as
an R.N., I would like to add that Cheadle's co-workers are
remarkably well-informed about the disease. I was a
psychiatric nurse for 20 years in a field where our
business is the brain, and no one seemed to notice my slow
slide into PD. It took my (then) teen-aged son to voice
what I was trying to deny when he said, "Mom, you look like
you have Parkinson's." I also felt the portrayal of
differing staff attitudes towards a "disabled" health care
colleague was realistic. Sadly enough, in my case I found
nursing administration to be the least well-informed and
the least supportive.
Carole Hercun