i don't live in the Boston area but i had a bilateral Pallidotomy in 1995.
It was Very successful. I am still getting some benifit from it.Any
question you have about the procedure i will attempt to answer. It might be
best to correspond off the list.

At 09:03 PM 11/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Dose any one live in the Boston area. How has had a Palladotomy. I would
like to talk to them . I am having the Palladotomy on Dec. 4

>Barbara A Davis

Yours and His
David L Moreland

http://webpages.charter.net/davelm