----- Original Message -----
  From: Carole Hercun

  Ours is a celebrity-obsessed society, and celebrity PD is a
  double-edged sword. Perhaps it would be better if Reno were
  not so arrogant and Pope John Paul did not suffer as a
  saint. Perhaps it would have been better if Michael J's
  book didn't describe him as a "lucky" man. Their lives are
  easier than ours. They have money as a cushion. We need
  them because without them we have no voice, but are they
  telling our story?