It will not destroy my life.  I won't let it!  It has changed my life from
being nominated "Woman of the Year" for being active in the community, to now
running a support group for Parkinson's and being as active in the
Parkinson's community as I can. I have walked in the Unity Walk, gone to Joan
Snyder's fund raiser, been a research subject at NIH and several times at
OHSU, (Oregon Health Science University). I even helped sponsor a Parkinson's
cruise to Alaska.

I love the people I have met, they are part of my life.  They are wonderful
people.
Parkinson's is what I have become not what I have lost.

jjjane

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/ross/