Rayilyn - It's been long time since I answered any of your mail, but I
had to on this one.  I can empathize with your anger.  My love hurt so
bad, I had to massage his arms and his legs to relieve some of the pain.
But the worse thing of all, is the psychological  pain.  To know you have
a terminal disease, that will never get better, and for which there is
currently no cure, must be very hard on all of you.  He has moved to
another state to be near his son, but I talk with him several times a
week, and I can always tell when he's depressed.  He "says" I always lift
his spirits, but sometimes he's so "down" I wonder how true that is. If
the sinemet is not working as you think it should, perhaps another one of
the antagonists will.  Just keep up your vitamins though.  The "rest" of
you is very  important.  Best wishes, Jo Ann