Thanks, Jo-Ann,

I think my point that the public needs to know if we are to get help has been
missed
it was  not only to voice my complaints....the public loves heros and happy
endings.  People outside the List need to hear Joan and Carole, not just us.

also, I am not trying to invallidate anyone else's interpretation of this
experience.  I just have not found it's redeeming value.  I think we all wish
to see meaning in our lives.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to die
as I get worse, I have no help.  Am trying to outlive my dog so he doesn't
have to go back to the Pound.

One-handed, Ray