Jeff, thanks for understanding me.  When I had ovarian cancer I said, "I may
have it, it does not have me".....in my opinion, it is not the same with PD
or ALS.   I applaud all those who can spiritually rise above this and feel it
is some kind of blessing.

I've always said, everyone should have at least one incurable disease (which
you conquer, of course), but not two or three.  I guess I don't care to be a
heroine anymore, as I once was to some people. But if my words spur people on
with greater strength, all the better for them.  I'm still fighting too, to
move.

And what happened to your Dad makes me keep on typing one handed for the
cure.  How blessed your Dad was to have such an understanding Son.  My
"family" doesn't get it.  I think it is a real blessing to have good times to
remember, with tears for your Dad, Rayilyn   also, Jeff, thanks for not
forgetting....