it has been my thought to write to you ever since you wrote such a nice
thought in the guest book of my website. now i'm doing it for the entire
list to see. you said that you don't feel that you are up to the job of
being a heroine anymore. well, this is my opinion (for what it's worth):
just by having the courage to wake up each morning and to face another
day proves to me that you are a heroine. just by drawing breath and
continuing on this journey-you are a heroine. anyone who knows pd as i
do apppluade your effort and your bravery. it is the same with the pope,
or michael j or with any other celeb with pd. just by living your
lives-you are all heros and heroines to me because i know how hard it is
to wake up and face the day. so while you may not feel like a hero to
anybody, please know that in somebody's book, you certainly count as one!!

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm