Erv, I'm sorry you have this problem with good ole Sinemet, but I'm glad I"m
not the only one.  I only had 1 25/100 today - -1/2 at noon, then went on
computer to write article.  Could walk hours later, but when I took th 2nd
half was in trouble againand toes knotted up.  Also, if I get about 10 hrs of
sleep I can move better.  Think I'm going off it again.  Wouldn't it be great
to be "ON" for awhile?  If you figure something out, let me know.  Shaky Ray