Dear List, I don't understand why so many people weighed in on this question.

What I am concerned about is the question of how the "well' public  perceives
PD, not how I see it, or you see it.  I didn't wish to debate such a
subjective issue with anyone, but got sucked in anyway.

Again, I don't think the public sees it as any big deal.  I love MJFox and
think he has really helped focus some attention on this disease, but think
Lucky Man may not send a strong enough message.

I must be getting dementia, it threw me off track for awhile or maybe I
didn't make my point clear.  Ray