Thank you, Joan, for your kind words Yes, you describe a day in the life of a
Parkie so well.  The first thing is facing it.

You have been on this PD journey longer than me, so you are the expert.  I
know you are and have been a strong voice in our world - why can't we get you
on Donahue to speak for us?  He claims he wants program ideas - I don't know
how to make the contact.  I"d like to see what Dr. Phil would do with our
problems.

Sometimes I feel like we are sojourners in a modern day Chaucer's
CanterburyTales    or Boccacio's Decameron, only it's PD, not the Plague.
This journey is certainly worthy of media attention.

Rayilyn