In regard to Coenzyme Q-10.  When I heard of the "possible" benefits of Q-10
I was excited to try it.  I have been taking it for one month.  Originally, I
began with the supposedly therapeutic dosage of 1200mg/day.  After 2 weeks, I
dropped down to 600mg/day.  I have a supply of Q-10 that should last approx.
2 months, at which point I feel that I will have given it a fair trial.  I
will probably quit taking it at that time since I have felt no positive
effects from its use.

I know that many people will say that this is not a fair appraisal of this
product and that one needs to take it on a long term basis to be able to make
a judgment. I do not argue this point or try to persuade anyone but feel that
in my case this is a very expensive experiment with no way to measure
effectiveness.  Who can say whether my Parkinson's is progressing more slowly
because of Q-10?

To sum up my point, when logic overrides emotion, it makes little sense to be
taking a this product until the long-term studies offer some proof.
Dee