Rayilyn:

> Bill, I discovered I had mitral valve prolapse over 20 yrs ago when I had
> cancer and saw a program which linked it to anxiety attacks which I developed
> after chemo.  My oncologist thought  MVP was the cause.  I have never heard
> of it linked with PD which I have now, except there was an article I read
> somewhere that  MVP developed in the heart at same time sympathetic nervous
> sytem developed in utero.

First, thank you for responding.

As a professional research person, I should do a little homeland defense.  My
wandering mind kicked in right after I wrote the "intro."  Here is the MVPS
connect-
http://www.ndrf.org/
and click on  "Autonomic Disorders are classified into two divisions"
So.  The connection.  More complex answers to unasked questions!

> Maybe one of the docs on this List can clarify or
> correct this claim.  It doesn't help much, though, does it?

Actually, it does help when other minds dwell on the same thought.

Thanks again for writing..

Regards,

Bill