Joan, you have sure done your share.  and I am beginning to think it is who
you know.  I unfortunately am not "anybody"...

Been trying to write a Parkinson's List book, but can't even get Dave M's
story done.   Probably couldn't get it published,

I have emailed magazines asking them to doDDeborah anda DAve's story = don't
hey habe wwitterss/witwh no luck,,,see how i reaaaaaaaakky wtite/ Ray