I happen to agree about Jane Reno's version of PD.  She may be able to handle
certain things that others can't, particularly STRESS, I have never seen a PD
person have stress without having the symptoms become worse.  For people
seeking disability, she sure makes having this disease a snap..... And she
and the other celebs all do have the money to be comfortable, instead of
stressing out where the money is going to come from to pay a bill this month.
 MJ Fox at least, gives the public a realistic view of how tough it is to
appear in public if your medicine isn't working.
Gerry