Dear Listfriends,
Murray Charters pointed out this group some time back, and notified me
that the website was using some frames that included material from the
NPF website. I forwarded his information to NPF authorities, and Murray
noted shortly thereafter that the website had removed all such material.
Now I find this news. I think we all owe Murray a HUGE round of
applause!!!!!!
Bogus Parkinson's group thrives on hard sell

A national charity claiming to raise money for people with Parkinson's
disease has collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in Ontario and
across Canada but failed to deliver on any of the services it promises.
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1035774360999&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD < [log in to unmask] >
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"  http://www.parkinson.org/