Hope everyone caught tonight's episode. The character gave a speech on
stem cells that was right on the money. Also, in the final scene Don
Cheadle portrayed an "off" period that was extremely touching and
realistic. We sent another e-mail to ER because we were so moved by it.
The show deserves to hear our appreciation for this story line and for
Mr. Cheadle's excellent portrayal of a PWP.
John (54/46/?) and Donna Testa
Rochester, New York