Tom, the results of my F-DOPA PET scan at UCLA stated "results consistent
with Parkinson's Disease". I have minimal response to Sinemet, (I don't
really know what an "ON" is) which I'm on again, but at very low dose to
prevent making dystonia in my toes so bad I can't walk. I think it helps a
little, but I'm still not sure....and it doesn't get better with higher doses.

I don't regret having and paying for the scan and think it should be routine.

Keep up the good work, you are our hope, Rayilyn