To those of you writing about  how PD has destroyed your life I, add my
voice, which I am losing now.

It is a real problem that the public does not understand what it really does
to MOST OF US.  Unfortunately, those PWP who are able to work (and they have
every right to do so if they can) give an impression to the public that it is
not such a big deal and you have an "almost normal life', like I did when I
had ovarian cancer.

When i was DX over 6 yrs ago a friend of my mother commented "at least it's
not painful", another,, "it takes a long time".  I can't express my anger
over those ignorant remarks, but that is what we are facing.  It just doesn't
look too bad to others who don't know what it is like to shake eternally, for
only one symptom.

I can't do anything anymore but wait for the end and correct my one-handed
typing on the computer.  Rayilyn