Hi, I gave Diane the [log in to unmask]  site.  Could someone help
her if this is not working?  thanks, Ray

Subj:   Help
Date:   11/11/2002 8:56:02 AM Pacific Standard Time
From:    [log in to unmask] (Diane Wyshak)
To:    [log in to unmask]

I'm new to this site & parkinson's.  I have also had breast cancer & a
brain tumor.  I much rather deal with the cancer.  I had no idea how
devastating this disease is.  The requip is difficult for me.  I'm
trying to write a message to the digest at [log in to unmask]
but it keeps coming back and it says do not use I as the first word.
Use help.  What am I doing wrong? I wish you all the best.  Diane