Ray(ilyn):

I sent her a note which hopefully will help.

K. F. Etzold
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
914-945-3816
914-945-2026 (Fax)

Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>@listserv.utoronto.ca> on 11/11/2002
04:40:30 PM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"

Sent by:    "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"