Good Morning All,

* * *

Harvard biologist lured to La Jolla
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20021119-
9999_1m19snyder.html

OPINION: Health Care A Political Punching Bag
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/96319_aging20.shtml

UnumProvident Fights Recent Allegations
http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/newswire/national/2002/11/19/2441
4.htm

UnumProvident Rebuffs Recent Media Allegations;
Calls Attention to Facts
http://www.insurancenewsnet.com/article.asp?a=top_lh&newsid=CpDHZ0bWbq
0Hnmdi5

Employers Look to Save Costs by Expanding Disease Management
http://www.workforceonline.com/section/02/feature/23/35/23/index.html

U.N. Treaty on Human Cloning Stalled
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12583-2002Nov19.html

Ali Spars, Mugs On Afghan Fund Mission
http://www.canoe.ca/WinnipegSports/ws.ws-11-19-0057.html

In pictures: Ali in Kabul
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2492211.stm

Muhammad Ali Wraps Up Goodwill Visit to Afghanistan
http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/1102/63431.html

Akron Event Brings World of Diversity to Students
http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/news/4553433.htm

There are many causes for swallowing difficulty
http://www.nj.com/living/ledger/index.ssf?/base/living-
0/1037701105231050.xml

Parkinson's patient shows how spirit soars over disease
http://www.mlive.com/news/advancenewspapers/wyoming/index.ssf?/xml/sto
ry.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/news-0/1037735426230780.xml

* * *

News 'n Views to Nov. 19, 2002 is also on the Brain Talk
forum at MGH...

If any of the above links"wrapped' in your e-mail and were
then no longer valid...  try the following...

I put the news tools I use on my web site...

Welcome to Parkinson's Resources!
Dedicated to Parkinson's Awareness
& FREE Easy Access to "Information" for All

http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on the above hyper-link; then click on VIP;
( 'speshly created for m'VIP friends... )

then click on BrainTalk - Parkinson's (upper right)

scroll down to Parkinson's Related

"News 'n Views to Nov. 19, 2002"

those links will work even if truncated... (wrapped)

then back out of Braintalk... back to VIP and...

then surf the news online as you choose......

"parkinson's" in Google News
"parkinson" in Rocket News
"parkinson" in Yahoo News
"parkinson" in World News

"stem cell" in Google News
"stem cell" in Rocket News
"stem cell" in Yahoo News
"stem cell" in World News

"cloning" in Google News
"cloning" in Rocket News
"cloning" in Yahoo News
"cloning" in World News

I did this so that the eager could help themselves!

Bookmark any link they liked (and thus bypass Geocities...)

Add the links to their own web pages, etc.

All available 24/7 around the world where ever the WWWeb is
accessible, FREE!

I forwarded last night's post to BrainTalk to make sure all the hyper-
 links would work, and then personally tested 'em...

(I also post on the PARKINSN List and long hyper-links tend to become
truncated and require cut'n paste which is a real nuisance...)

cheers .... murray

PS: The original NEWS Search page still exists...

24: Parkinson's & Hourly Updated News On-Line

http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/024.html

but the "VIP's" found it too "clunky"...

* * *

Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/