If you get a hospital bed they have trapeze's that attach to the head of
the bed and hang over your head so you can use it to help yourself sit
up while raising the bed. My husband has very little use of his arms and
hands but this helps him to get up and sit on the side of the bed. It is
rented through medicare.

Norma

--
http://nordike.homestead.com/NordikeHome.html