Dianne.  I know what you mean about the metallic taste & not feeling well
when you're having it.  I was having the same problem and my feelings are
that it was the Requip I was taking that caused it.  I have since switched
from the Requip to Mirapex and have not experienced that problem since.  I
also noticed that I would experience this when I was a bit overly tired...or,
it was making me feel overly tired...I don't know which came first.