I read your posting on the Bcomplex and started it a few days ago, no
noticable difference so far...taking one just before bed time with 2
asperin...how much do you use??? Cliff
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Sterling" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: Stuff

Cliff,

I am no doctor, but try taking a vitamin B-complex before you go to sleep at
night.  It suppose to help with serotonin production which helps sleeping.
It worked for me. I had been sleeping 3-5 hours a night.  Now I sleep 6-9
hrs. and don't even want to get out of bed in the morning.

Greg

Age 50, Dx 35