My retired microbiologist friend told me she thought it was good when I
expressed some disappointment/(i was hoping they would clarify you can't just
transfer stem cells from one person to another)she reminded me that the
"public" doesn't know the scievce like we do and in an hour show at least
showed some of the complexities of the issues.  Also, interesting how they
left us hangiing (like we really are)/

Hope others will post TV alerts.  I missed the first ER one with a Parkie.
Ray