The World's Simplest Fund-raiser!

Porridge for Parkinson's is the world’s simplest fundraiser. (Check
out the concept! Check out the recipes... - murray)

http://www.porridgeforparkinsons.com/

To Quote...

"What is Porridge for Parkinson's?

Porridge for Parkinson's is the world’s simplest fundraiser. We
started the idea in our home with our friends and relatives in
November 2001, and will do it again on the last weekend of November
this year. In Fall 2002/ Winter 2003, we know of a porridge party
that was held in Calgary October 6, and of parties that will be held
in Toronto (November 10), Vancouver (Nov. 24), and communities all
around Newfoundland! Let us know if you are planning to hold a
breakfast.

We've put together this website to show how you can hold an
inexpensive, delicious, simple, and profitable event. The website
will be a scrapbook of past parties, tips for putting on a party, and
a running tally of funds raised for Parkinson’s research.

Whether you serve 5, 10, 30 or 300, or you know two friends who might
serve 10 each, we think this is an ideal cheap and fun way to raise
money to find a cure.

Porridge for Parkinson’s is not a pyramid scheme. It’s more of a food
chain … or a bowl movement!" ... Marg Meikle, Mac MacDonald and Noel
MacDonald

http://www.porridgeforparkinsons.com/

A Massive "Unity Walk" is in the future...

Porridge For Parkinson's is now!  Go to the web site, contact Marg,
take this idea and run with it!

cheers ...... murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>