At 09:11 PM 11/24/2002 -0800, you wrote:
I worked for 13 year after DX I finally gave in abd went on disability when
The quality of my work was not of the level that I expected of myself. I
talked to my supervisor and he agreed. i retired a week later. I was
fortunate to have as my employer THe Oregon Drepartment of Revenue.  I was
45 when DX and 58 when i retired. Now the combination of the Public
Employees Retirement System (PERS) and federal disability are nearly equal
to the salary I waw getting at the time of retirement.
>Diana,
>        I read your note about disability in California with interest.
I'm 44
>and have had PD for the last 5 years or so.  There have been a lot of
>days where I think applying for disability is just around the corner.
>Then I'll have a couple of good days at work and I'll put it in the
>back of my mind.  Could you tell me when you stopped working?  It's
>quite the tough choice.
>Scott

Yours and His
David L Moreland