Raj, here is response
Ervin McCarthy
----- Original Message -----
From: drpaneri
To: Ervin McCarthy
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 5:18 PM
Subject: parkinson

Dear Ervin,
Thanks for your maili can treat you from here I will ship you medicine direct to you . you can continue your western medicine with my medicine  ayurvedic medicine  is not having any side effect.The possible line of treatment in Parkinson consist of oral medication. Medicine is made by pure herbs,minerals. Medicine have no side effects.Pure and safe medicine.You can continue your western medicine with my medicine.After few months you will be able to reduce the dosage of your western medicine .please write me in detail about patients history
symptoms,medicine,diet,,food habits,mentalstatus,,if you have M.R.I. report,
doctor report then I can help youI . You have to take one packet in morning and one in evening with milk or honey. I will also send you 3 types of tablets you have to take with milk in morning- evening. . I will cost you per month 90$+ 5$ postage.but i advice you to order for 2months. it will cost you 190$ You can send me by registered in favour of dr Mukeh Paneri.My address is
Dr Mukesh B. Paneri
469,sankdi sheri
manek chowk
opp. B. D. College
Ahmedabad-380001
Gujarat
Many many greetings  to you and your family. Pease feel free to ask me any questions
Yours
DR Mukesh Paneri