Dear Ervin:
    I had a very interesting visit with Dr. Paneri.  He received me at the
airport and I arrrived at his house in his 1959 Fiat!  The darn thing still
runs good; but not a great thing to look at though.  That kind of tells you
the character of the man himself.  He lives in his ancestral house about
80-90 years old.  He impressed me as a man of his words, believes very
strongly in his medcations for PD, prostatites, SLE, Herpes, and you name it
he has got a good medication except for cancer.  He is a very unassuming
gentleman, with highly orthodox values, and great conviction;  he is very
confident that he has the cure for PD.  To cut the story short, he believes
that his herbal combinations has the capacity to rejuvenate the nervous
system.  He showed me a video of a patient in California; this patient
apparently took Dr. Paneri's medication only for eight months and then he
did not need any medication.  He is leading a normal and active life ever
since with no symptom of  PD for the past 10 or 12 years.
    I was talking to another one of his patients with trigemial neuralgia.
He was apparently cured by Dr. Paneri and lives a very normal life ever
since.  This person told me, after looking at my symptoms, that I should
expect to be cured in a matterof months with Dr. Paneri's herbal aproach!
    Dr. Paneri tells me that his herbal concoction does not contain L-dopa.
    He has a clinic, which is always crowded with pateints of all sorts.  He
works seven days a week fom 9 am to 9 pm looking at his patients, even on
Sundays to attend to his patients' needs.
    Dr. Paneri tells me that he has visited USA and the Europe 21 times and
he was again leaving for US this Monday on a two week trip on invitation to
see some of his patients in US and Europe.  One of his patients (lives in
Orange county in CA) believes so much in his medication (since he also was
cured of his PD), and therefore, he is investing $ 4.5 million to start a
manufacturing plant in Ahmedabad.  I am told that this facility will be up
and running by July, 2003.

    ALL THIS IS VERY EXCITING INFORMATION.  ALTHOUGH ONE CAN THINK THAT THIS
WHOLE AFFAIR IS A HOAX, I HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT HIS INTEGRITY AND
SINCERITY OF PURPOSE.

    I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS BASED ON THIS AND
OTHER INFO AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET.

    AS FOR MYSELF, I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE HIS MEDCATION A TRY.  SHALL REPORT
ON MY SITUATION AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME.

    Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions if you
have. I shall try to answer if I can.

    Best  wishes.
    Raj
    (R. Rajaraman, PhD.
    Dept of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology
    Dalhousie University, Halifax NS Canada.)