On 23 Nov 2002 at 12:45, William A. Parrette wrote:

>         I  recently  found out (and am about to look into) about
>         plans
>      that some drug companies have  to  help  "hardship"  cases.
>      I'm still  unemployed  and  have  been  told  that I should
>      look into these plans as well as things like food stamps,
>      medicare, etc.

Hi William,

I have no personal experience to offer, but.... if ya go to...
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

and click on "contents" on my website...

and then select ....

17: Parkinson's & Medications / Pharmacotherapy

and scroll down to Free Drugs; Needy Meds....
Assistance at The Medicine Program...

might find sumpthin' useful...

best regards ........ murray

* * *