My name is Gene Hogan. I am 69 years of age, and have been diagnosed
with Parkinsons in June of this year. I  was born and worked in
Montreal, Quebec and
moved to St. Catharines, Ont. 7 years ago. My wife and I have 4 children
( 3 girls living in Toronto, and 1 boy living in Montreal ). My
interests are :golf,
gardening, music, and woodworking ( particularly Intarsia ).

I found the PIEN through a friend who also has Parkinsons disease. Since
I am a newly diagnosed patient my interests in information on this
disease are pretty
eclectic. I have been able to obtain a fair amount of information from
medical websites upto this point and I have been attending a series of
12 lectures on the
subject,which are provided by the V.O.N. locally. More specific
parkinson's related topics of interest to me will most probably
materialize later; however for the
moment I'd be happy to discover how to deal with cramps that occur in
the upper legs and calves.