From: "Chris Lui" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 6:39 AM
Subject: PD Medication

> Hi All
>
> I am not totally new as I have been observing the PIEN for sometime.  I am
45 years old and have PD for three years.  My major problems are with muscle
stiffness, bradyskinesia and shuffle gait while the medication is off.
Tremor is relatively minor and under control.  My Neurologist put me on
Lodopa therapy right the way and I have had two years of honey moon time for
the first  two years living with PD and medication.  This year I have
started experiencing the wearing off effect which is irritating and
disabling.  I don't want to increase the medication because I have been, as
suggested by some of my sharing group members, on quite a substantial
medication schedule already:-

> 06:30 am - one Sinemet CR tablet (250 mg) + 125 mg Madopar + two 2 mg
tablets of Propranolol
> 08:00 am - two 2.5 mg tablets of Bromocriptine
> 11:30 am - 125 mg Madopar + two 2 mg tablets of Propranolol
> 2:00 pm - two 2.5 mg tablets of Bromocriptine
> 3:30 pm - 125 mg Madopar
> 5:00 pm - half Sinemet CR tablet (250 mg half) + two 2 mg tablet of
Propranolol
> 8:00 pm - two 2.5 mg tablets of Bromocriptine
>
> Any comments, suggestion or advice are needed, please.
>
> Chris

mailto:[log in to unmask]