From: "scott burnett" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: PARKINSN Digest - 20 Nov 2002 to 21 Nov 2002
(#2002-516)

Diana,
        I read your note about disability in California with
interest.  I'm 44
and have had PD for the last 5 years or so.  There have been a
lot of
days where I think applying for disability is just around the
corner.
Then I'll have a couple of good days at work and I'll put it in
the
back of my mind.  Could you tell me when you stopped working?
It's
quite the tough choice.
Scott

-----