Ervin,
I have taken sinemet and amantidine at random ever since 1992, (the year I
developed dyskinisia), with my doctors approval.  I would take it when I
wanted to sew, cut my husband's hair, drive the car, pay the bills, write
letters. I still occasionally take the meds during high stress situations.

I was under the impression that if I continued to take it at a regular rate
it would quit working all together eventually. So I am still saving that last
pill that will work for a trip to Europe. lol

I can't see wasting the last pill on an evening of television. 24 years of PD

jjjane

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/ross/