Hello, Camilla asked me to post this:

Delana wrote in part:
"P.S> If you communicate with PWPs or CGs for PWPs you might add a
warning about the drug Protonics. This is a relatively new drug they
automatically give people these days who are hospitalized to prevent
'stress ulcer' from the hospitalization experience. They gave it to
Hub and he had a bad PD reaction. It made his symptoms worse and
probably interfered with his meds. And also by the way, I took my
thick John Cottingham file of drug interactions and warnings to the
hospital as I recalled you did the same when Peter was hospitalized
and it came in very handy. They were about to give Hub a drug for
stomach that was listed as "high" for warnings so they did not give
it to him. Can't recall the name but wrote it down. They are so
IGNORANT about drug interactions in the hospital! So thanks for that
advice from long ago. :-)