Hi All

I am not totally new as I have been observing the PIEN for sometime.  I am 45 years old and have PD for three years.  My major problems are with muscle stiffness, bradyskinesia and shuffle gait while the medication is off.  Tremor is relatively minor and under control.  My Neurologist put me on Lodopa therapy right the way and I have had two years of honey moon time for the first  two years living with PD and medication.  This year I have started experiencing the wearing off effect which is irritating and disabling.  I don't want to increase the medication because I have been, as suggested by some of my sharing group members, on quite a substantial medication schedule already:-

06:30 am - one Sinemet CR tablet (250 mg) + 125 mg Madopar + two 2 mg tablets of Propranolol
08:00 am - two 2.5 mg tablets of Bromocriptine
11:30 am - 125 mg Madopar + two 2 mg tablets of Propranolol
2:00 pm - two 2.5 mg tablets of Bromocriptine
3:30 pm - 125 mg Madopar
5:00 pm - half Sinemet CR tablet (250 mg half) + two 2 mg tablet of Propranolol
8:00 pm - two 2.5 mg tablets of Bromocriptine

Any comments, suggestion or advice are needed, please.

Chris