Carol,

Have you been to www.youngparkinsons.com ?

Greg

-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network

Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 8:12:04 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: Sinemet dosage - regular dose Vs random dose

I seem to do better when skipping my 4th daily dose if I remain fairly

inactive but I find that true

with this disease regardless. The more inactive I

am usually helps with my meds. But every., one is different with this
disease

and Ihave had it for a very long time (25 years). My neuro know that I

do this and he is agreeable. He told me that

being stiffer or having dyskinesias is a choice that only I can make .

carol gray